November 6, 2009

Shit ! It's November ?!

COLOR Magazine is having another one of their killer parties this coming Tuesday in Vancouver .  Go !

     www.colormagazine.ca


and here's something else I just discovered :
Slide Slam SF :  www.fotovision.org

What : FREE monthly event providing aspiring and professional photographers the chance to present their work . 

When : Every third Thursday of the month from 7 - 9 PM . 

Where : 291 Gallery , 291 Geary Street , SF 



McSweeney's is bringing a new newspaper / magazine / book ish publication to the streets this December . Be on the lookout eh ! 





the photographic stylings of Tierney Gearon :  I chose to post these ultra-cool double exposure-y images instead of her photos of naked children and little boys pissing in front of the camera just cause , ummmmm ... well , ya know , yeahhhh ........ 








been working on my photo retouching skills quite a bit these days . I thought I'd post a couple
"before & after's" and see if anybody has any feedback .... I seem to be doing this kind of stuff everyday so I'm getting the hang of it , just need to work on making the photos look less "Photoshop-y" . 






recent reads :





I don't know how but these two songs were stuck in
my head the entire week ....like,seriously !



No comments: