December 19, 2009

ho ho hooo !

one of my recent efforts: a zany and highly sarcastic slideshow...thanks to everyone who came out and got crazy !

"Perception , Observation , Opinion , Participation & Presentation" or "POOP P" - a philosophy taught by the AAU photo department about creating memorable imagery ... and something I knew I would have to make fun of , somehow , eventually ....


in the midst of editing for a big ol' website revamp next year ... here are a few new ones...
oh yeah , Happy Holidays !









 a stocking stuffer for the photo-meister/meistress in your life : Plus Eighty One (a Japanese design mag) - Photography issue 4 . It's amazing . I found this one at the Kinokuniya bookstore in Japantown , but otherwise I have no idea where you could get it ... sorry ! Featuring interviews with Marcelo Gomes , Tim Barber , Ryan McGinley and all kinds of other cool people...






No comments: