September 25, 2009

I don't tweet...

...but if I did , I'd probably be saying something about how my most recent favorite photographer is Matt Gunther from NYC . I had a hell of a time finding steal-able images of his so you gotta check out his site , its amazing :












Another big-time inspiration over the last couple years is Dutch photographer Isabella Rozendaal : Her On Loving Animals photos are hilarious ...
                              














About two weeks ago I had to do a three photo series for a class based on the word "fear". Everybody seemed to like these but I thought they were cheesy as hell  (I guess they weren't the ones out in the middle of the night pretending to be homeless and angry).







and then what do you know? I see an actual dead guy just a couple days later...Yikes !



I have an event to go to on Tuesday and ran out of cards. I hope I don't get laughed at too hard...




and on an unrelated note, I thought I'd post this old video I made a couple years ago while living in Japan. Most people seem to get a kick out of it ...

1 comment:

Cody-B said...

You make a good angry hobo.